Fiber optic gigabit smart ethernet hub
Mux + topside
Alpheus is a fiber optic gigabit smart ethernet hub—a mux—for providing switchable power, control and ground fault monitoring for up to 12 gigabit ethernet devices, including IP cameras. Multiple Alpheus bottles can be daisy-chained together to expand capabilities.* The topside rack-mount enclosure is included.
*Subject to power and bandwidth limitations.
- Connect up to 12 devices per bottle
- Multiple bottles can be daisy-chained
- Includes topside 1U rack-mount enclosure
- Switchable power and control
- Detect/monitor leaks, ground faults, humidity, vacuum, temperature, current draw and fuse status
- Rated to 3,000 meters
- Subsea surveillance
- Underwater ethernet networking
- Full system integration and monitoring
- Subsea video installations
- Offshore wind farms and alternative energy systems
- Fish farms
- Underwater habitats and diver operations
- Plug-and-play ethernet connectivity / network expansion on ROVs
You may also like...
Our original miniature pan-and-tilt positioner comes in at only 140 mm (5.53 in) and 2.2kg or less, depending on material, saving you space and weight. With 360ºmovement, go-to functionality and variable speeds, you have complete control over the position of your equipment.
DragonFish's compact package outputs 10,000 Lm of continuous, dimmable torch light for professional HOV/ROV/AUV video imaging applications. Rated for use down to 6,000 meters, the user-settable pulse width modulation allows for flicker-free operation at various frame rates. Multiple colors and white temperatures are available.
With 360x zoom, this FHD IP camera is a robust, versatile option for video capture. Manta captures in 1080p FHD or HD-SDI, streams via IP and records locally to the onboard SD card. The passthrough pan/tilt/light connection makes connections a breeze.
This IP camera offers up to 4K resolution, an ultra-wide-angle lens with low distortion and 8x digital zoom. Thresher's onboard recording, remote download and optional scaling lasers make it perfect for remote research applications.