Programmable, battery-powered torch light
Light for days
This programmable, battery-powered, 350-lumen, continuous, dimmable, compact LED torch light rated for use down to 1,000 meters for syncing to video cameras, still cameras and other oceanographic field sensors for standalone underwater operation.
The rechargeable Li-ion battery pack is turned on and off by a magnetic reed switch for on-deck and diver operation. The programmable intervalometer allows for preset lighting schedules.
- Battery-operated (time of continuous operation depends on brightness)
- Programmable schedules
- Color: single-channel, customizable color temperature (various white or monochrome color options)
- Beam: wide flood; narrow beam available
- Dimmable 350 lumens
- Automatic thermal self-protection
- Rated to 1,000 meters
- Standalone underwater operation
- Diver operations
- Syncing to still and video cameras or other oceanographic field sensors
- Specialized uses requiring nonstandard color temperatures
You may also like...
This 4K programmable mini-camera features a programmable intervalometer to create preset recording schedules. Mako records in 4K UHD to an onboard microSD card — downloadable via USB, WiFi or card removal — and can output to an SD (NTSC/PAL) video monitor.
With 360x zoom, this FHD IP camera is a robust, versatile option for video capture. Manta captures in 1080p FHD or HD-SDI, streams via IP and records locally to the onboard SD card. The passthrough pan/tilt/light connection makes connections a breeze.
DragonFish Mini Torch
This miniature version of our DragonFish Torch comes in an extremely compact package containing all integral driver electronics. The 6,000-lumen, continuous, dimmable, compact LED torch light is rated for use down to 300 meters.
The original miniature pan-and-tilt positioner, HammerHead is a dual-axis positioner that is ultra-compact and lightweight. With 360º rotation in both axes and user-settable go-to functionality, HammerHead is an indispensable addition to any subsea system.