Compact-ultra-bright, 30-000-lumen LED strobe light
Our original strobe light
This high-output, 30,000-lumen compact ultra-bright LED strobe light rated for use down to 6,000 meters for HOV/ROV/AUV professional imaging applications. Its extremely compact package houses all the integral driver electronics.
The pulse length is controlled by a simple trigger and has a fast repetition rate. The color temperature can be customized, with various white color temperature options available.
- U.S. patent numbers 10054287 and 10704766
- Color: single-channel, customizable color temperature (various white options)
- Beam: wide flood; narrow beam available
- 30,000 lumens
- Rated to 1,000 or 6,000 meters
- HOV, ROV or AUV professional imaging applications
- Ultra-deep subsea applications
- Specialized uses requiring specific color temperatures
- Anywhere that high-output, color-accurate illumination is needed
You may also like...
DragonFish Mini Strobe
This miniature version of our DragonFish Strobe comes in an extremely compact package containing all integral driver electronics. The 30,000-lumen, compact LED strobe light is rated for use down to 300 meters.
This low-profile version of our DragonFish Strobe comes in an extremely compact package all integral driver electronics. The 30,000-lumen, ultra-compact LED torch light is rated for use down to 300 meters.
The original miniature pan-and-tilt positioner, HammerHead is a dual-axis positioner that is ultra-compact and lightweight. With 360º rotation in both axes and user-settable go-to functionality, HammerHead is an indispensable addition to any subsea system.
The one-axis version of our original HammerHead, HammerHead HHR miniature rotator is ultra-compact and lightweight. With 360º rotation and user-settable go-to functionality, HHR is the dependable rotator that rounds out any marine imaging setup.