DragonFish Air Strobe
Compact, ultra-bright, 30,000-lumen LED strobe light
DragonFish quality — in air
Based on our original strobe light—DragonFish Strobe—but designed to be operated in air, the DragonFish Air is high-output, 30,000-lumen, compact, ultra-bright LED strobe light rated IP-68. Its extremely compact package houses all the integral driver electronics.
The pulse length is controlled by a simple trigger and has a fast repetition rate. The color temperature can be customized, with various white color temperature options available.
- U.S. patent numbers 10054287 and 10704766
- Color: single-channel, customizable color temperature (various white options)
- Beam: wide flood; narrow beam Fresnel lens available
- 30,000 lumens
- Rated IP-68; designed to operate continuously in air
- Still-photo inspection of oil rigs or any top-side wet area
- Still-photo inspection of tunnels or caves, either in air or in shallow water
- Anywhere that high-output, color-accurate illumination is needed
You may also like...
Our original strobe light, DragonFish Strobe, is a high-output, 30,000-lumen, compact, ultra-bright LED strobe light rated for use down to 6,000 meters. Its extremely compact package houses all the integral driver electronics.
DragonFish Mini Strobe
This miniature version of our DragonFish Strobe comes in an extremely compact package containing all integral driver electronics. The 30,000-lumen, compact LED strobe light is rated for use down to 300 meters.
This low-profile version of our DragonFish Strobe comes in an extremely compact package all integral driver electronics. The 30,000-lumen, ultra-compact LED torch light is rated for use down to 300 meters.
The original miniature pan-and-tilt positioner, HammerHead is a dual-axis positioner that is ultra-compact and lightweight. With 360º rotation in both axes and user-settable go-to functionality, HammerHead is an indispensable addition to any subsea system.