The FHD IP camera with 360x zoom
Low-light vision where it's needed most
Manta's low-light sensitivity and ultra zoom capability (30x optical + 12x digital) make it a perfect option for discreet underwater filming. Manta features full HD (1,080p) IP streaming and onboard recording and storage, as well as external pan-tilt-lighting control via passthru TCP/IP, making it a perfect method of image capture in a comprehensive subsea surveillance system.
- Onboard recording to microSD card or remote file download via FTP
- Video capture down to 0.0015 lux minimum illumination
- 30x optical zoom; 12x digital zoom (360x total zoom)
- Different view angles available via camera lens and viewport (flat or dome) options
- External PTL control via passthru serial port over TCP/IP
- Optional bump guards
- Dual strobe and torch lighting
- Rated to 1,000 meters (other depth ratings optional)
- Subsea surveillance
- Low-light video capture
- Ultra-zoom requirements
- IP video streaming
- Passthru connection of pan-tilt-lights
You may also like...
This smart network hub provides switchable power, control and ground fault monitoring for up to 12 gigabit ethernet devices, including full-HD, 1080p30 cameras.
The original miniature pan-and-tilt positioner, HammerHead is a dual-axis positioner that is ultra-compact and lightweight. With 360º rotation in both axes and user-settable go-to functionality, HammerHead is an indispensable addition to any subsea system.
Our original torch light, DragonFish Torch, is a high-output, 10,000-lumen, continuous, dimmable, compact ultra-bright LED torch light rated for use down to 6,000 meters. Its extremely compact package houses all the integral driver electronics.
Our most powerful continuous LED light yet, WolfFish is an ultra-high-output, 30,000-lumen, continuous, dimmable. torch light for blue-chip filming and other professional HOV/ROV/AUV imaging applications.