Proven, industry-leading, compact 4K mini-camera
The tiniest blue-chip documentary camera out there
Eagleray is a 4k-quality video camera that has been used by professional film crews such as BBC for “Blue Planet II” and NHK for “Deep Ocean: Antarctica.” It is the smallest 4K deep-sea cinema camera on the market, enabling cinema quality footage from compact ROVs and HOVs.
- 4K UHD cinema mini-camera
- Short minimum focus distance for macro video filming
- Top-quality image based on Blackmagic Design's 4K MFT sensor
- Full lens and camera remote control via handbox or Windows GUI
- Includes Atomos DVR/monitor
- Rated to 6,000 meters
- Blue-chip / cinema filming
- Scientific research and screen-quality documentation
- Closeup/macro shots
- Ultra-high-quality video capture at various frame rates
You may also like...
This IP camera offers up to 4K resolution, an ultra-wide-angle lens with low distortion and 8x digital zoom. Thresher's onboard recording, remote download and optional scaling lasers make it perfect for remote research applications.
Our original torch light, DragonFish Torch, is a high-output, 10,000-lumen, continuous, dimmable, compact ultra-bright LED torch light rated for use down to 6,000 meters. Its extremely compact package houses all the integral driver electronics.
Our most powerful continuous LED light yet, WolfFish is an ultra-high-output, 30,000-lumen, continuous, dimmable. torch light for blue-chip filming and other professional HOV/ROV/AUV imaging applications.