EagleRay 4K Video Minicam
EagleRay 4k is a deep-sea 4k UHD mini video camera for imaging applications on underwater vehicles and instrument platforms. Its compact size, ultra-high definition imaging sensor, and low current draw make it ideal for applications where payload size and power budget are critical. The EagleRay 4k can quickly and easily be configured for any application and on any vehicle. An optional fiber-optic conversion system and associated interconnect cables can be provided in a second identically-sized housing, maintaining the small form factor of the camera, regardless of output format. The EagleRay 4k comes with an easy-to-use remote control, all necessary cables and dummy plugs, in a compact Pelican carrying case. It can also be supplied with an optional digital recorder with swappable SSD cards. Our team will work with you on custom applications and specific through hull penetrations if required.
- Depth Rating 1,000 m (3,300 ft)
- Camera 4k UHD
- Lens Olympus 12-50 mm, f/3.5-6.3
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 @ 30p
- Remote Control Functions Focus, zoom, iris, white balance, shutter speed, gain, audio level
- Power 12-40 Vdc
- Video Output Signal 6G-SDI (coax or fiber optic with optional converter)
- Control Signal RS232
- Housing Materials Aluminum, 6061-T6, Black AHC, with flat Acrylic viewport
- Dimensions 9.125 in (232mm) L x 4.125 in (105mm) dia
- Operating Temp. 0⁰C – 40⁰C
- Digital Recorder / Monitor Optional
- Optical Convertor Option Separate 1000m bottle, same size as camera. One Impulse PDM Omicron singlemode fiber-optic connector, standard.